NovaTK 1.1 - 13 September 2008 - Download from Sourceforge.net
Source code is available. Binaries for Linux(32-bit RPM) and Windows (32-bit) available.
There is a seperate package for Windows under novatk-devfiles that contains the headers and library required for building NovaTK applications under Windows.
- Dependencies (Linux/Unix/Mac OS X):
- libpng (Should be present in all modern Linux distributions)(optional)
- XFT2 (Should be present in all modern Linux distributions)
- XRender (Should be present in all modern Linux distributions)(optional)
- Dependencies (Windows):
- libz (Required by libpng)
- Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Redistributable (Included as part of the installer for NovaTK)
Under Linux: At the moment NovaTK should use the install prefix: /usr. If using the RPM to install NovaTK, files will be installed to /usr/include/novatk, /usr/share/novatk, /usr/lib/libnovatk.so*. If building and installing NovaTK, you must pass --prefix=/usr to the configure script. This is because at the moment NovaTK looks for its shared files in /usr/share/novatk. In the future this will be configurable.
Currently hosted on Sourceforge. At the moment the CVS repository is updated occassionaly when I have time or remember to update it. Normally the source in the repository is stable and will build without errors. If you encounter errors building the latest source from the repository, contact me as I may have forgotten to add files to the repository.
To download latest source tree:
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/novatk login
cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/novatk co novatk2